CPI1475 10 INFO ASP balancing for ASP 1 ended.
QSYSARB5 QSYS 570803 QWCATARE 0000
01/18/12 15:56:36.086105 QSYS

Now the SSD's are down to 65.8% full while the rest of the drives are at
72.9% full. I'll have to watch to see if it puts dung back on there. If
so, I might check out the SST options noted in document 592252201
available at
http://www-912.ibm.com/s_dir/slkbase.NSF/88df399053afc682862577f90048119e/d42db94d78598d038625785c006ddc31?OpenDocument

Screw it, let me check it out now.
I followed those instructions. smgetstayoffssd returns
Non-Media Preference will go to best unit for System & User ASPs.

So I entered in smsetstayoffssd. That displayed:
Non-Media Preference will try to stay off SSD for System & User ASPs.
and if I retry smgetstayoffssd it displays that now also.

I wonder if I'll have to run another
STRASPBAL TYPE(*MP) ASP(1) TIMLMT(*NOMAX) SUBTYPE(*CALC)
just to clean off the junk that go there between the end of the STRASPBAL
and me setting SST?