While I agree we need a change, if you think the WMD fiasco was a better, not sure what to tell you.

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Joe Pluta
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 3:38 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: *** ADMIN: SOPA / PIPA Blackout January 18th

Both sides of the aisle have their hands in the till (including the good Doctor Paul), and all government overreach needs to be quelled.
However, you must agree that the current administration is worse than any that has ever preceded it.

Joe

Umm... this isn't just one politician to blame.

--
Mike Wills
http://mikewills.me