Really don't hink you can do it on a 810 or V5R4 using the Internal DVD.
You would need an External DVD on it's own card and that card could be
moved between partitions.

A work around would be image catalogs. I would Create the needed Image
catalogs in the primary, FTP them to the other partitions etc or create
.iso images of the DVDs and place those in the required partitions and
create and use image catalogs.

On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 8:56 AM, Lindstrom, Scott R.