From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, January 06, 2012 1:28 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Mandatory Job Log

CHGCMDDFT CMD(SIGNOFF) NEWDFT('LOG(*LIST)')

Then again, I've added OFF and SIGNOFF to the command exit point that if
the user is QSECOFR to automatically do a *LIST. They can try typing in
SIGNOFF *NOLIST and will still change it to SIGNOFF *LIST.

See also:
GO CLEANUP
WRKSYSVAL QLOGOUTPUT
WRKREGINF QIBM_QCA_CHG_COMMAND