From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jerry C. Adams
Sent: Friday, January 06, 2012 8:55 AM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: In-house Reusable Code: Publishing and Documenting

I like the idea of a wiki. I tried to get one set up at my last job for user procedures/processes, but it could have included programming documentation, too. Never got implemented before they closed the doors.

As a one-man shop for years, I keep my documentation for these things in a combination of Word documents, which define the interface and what the function/program does, and Excel spreadsheet. Not practical for a multi-person shop.

Jerry C. Adams
IBM i Programmer/Analyst
Hospitality is making your guests feel at home even when you wish they were.
--
A&K Wholesale
Murfreesboro, TN