Scott: I thought that too, but it happens either way.

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects

On 12/29/2011 4:04 PM, Scott Klement wrote:
hi Jim,

This is just a guess, I've never used SAVRST. But...

Could it be because you're missing the leading slash on /QSYS.LIB? So
it's going to use a different file system, depending on what the CWD of
the job is?

-SK