Re: How to print an IFS file from a batch pgm

fixed

Scott wrote a PRTSTMF program:
Read about it here:
http://forums.systeminetwork.com/isnetforums/showthread.php?t=41835
download it here:
http://www.scottklement.com/PrtStmf.zip

I think others have had luck FTPing the file to the QPRINT printer file.

Bryan

fbocch2595@xxxxxxx said the following on 12/23/2011 11:35 AM:

Hi Folks, Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Happy Holidays!

Anything new in V6R1 to do that?

There's no way to use EDTF's print option in batch...right?

I can't seem to get cpy to work using QPRINT as the TOOBJ, has anyone used that?

I guess it's either CPYFRMSTMF or qsh's pr and since pr is less commands I'll probably use that but if you have another way, plz lemme know.

Thanks