On 20-Dec-2011 11:03 , Darryl Freinkel wrote:
I found an example of displaying the journals and I displayed 1 of
the receivers.

It seems I have a problem with a FTP process. The code is T and the
Type is ZR which is a read.

How would I go about displaying the contents of the entry to
determine what is causing the entry?

The specifics\layout for the Entry Specific Data of the T-ZR entry can be located using the "Journal entry information finder" in the InfoCenter; searching by category or more directly "Select a specific journal entry" of "T ZR".
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v5r4/topic/rzaki/rzakifinder.htm

However that will merely redirect to the "Security Reference", which for v5r4, is here:
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v5r4/topic/books/sc415302.pdf

Even with that layout however, determining the specifics for the origin of the T-ZR may require still more work, since even the program named as having originated the entry along with what was "read" by that program may be insufficient to make anything more than a [now somewhat more] informed guess. Unlike error-like entries, such as T-AF as an Authority Failure, there is a low probability that some logging will show what\why of the "read" activity. And the logging of the work in an actual session\job which effect those entries may be necessary, though WRKJOB\DSPJOBLOG may not be sufficient; i.e. asking the user what they had done in the past incident(s) and\or forcing more logging within a future "FTP process" which also produces those same entries may be required.

Regards, Chuck