Raul A. Jager W. wrote:
edtf /qsys.lib/mylib.lib/myspace.usrspc'

You better encript it, a simple obfuscation may do, unless the source is easily accesible.

It's looking like the source won't be leaving the building.

We have a proprietary encryption algorithm for generating authorization codes, but it's really not suited for this.

Given that a "consumer secret" is on the order of 24 printable ASCII characters, can somebody point me to, say, "Qc3EncryptData for Dummies"?

amazon.com ads help fund midrange.com operations