That looks about right to me. An lpar on my 8203-E4A shows:
Product ID . . . . . . . . : 5770SS1
License term . . . . . . . : V7
Feature . . . . . . . . . . : 5052
Description . . . . . . . . : IBM i

Compliance type . . . . . . : *KEYED
Usage type . . . . . . . . : *REGISTERED

Usage limit . . . . . . . . : *NOMAX
Last update . . . . . . . . : 10/02/10 20:47:51

Threshold . . . . . . . . . : *NOMAX

Usage Count Information:
All partitions . . . . . : 752.00
Local partition . . . . . : 27.00

I can't fathom this lpar ever having 27 interactive sessions on it. It
only runs Domino. QCTLSBSD is still at QBASE. Nothing of interest there
for any programmer who knows what a 5250 session is. Definitely of no
interest to a user with a 5250 session.

Now, my big 9117-MMA doesn't even show Feature 5052 on WRKLICINF. I am
thinking there's two ways to do control interactive usage. Some hardware
or some software.

Back on the 8203 I tried the audit. Peak Usage Count date/time must not
be when the peak usage actually occurred, just when they recorded the
count for that month. The reason I say this is because that is at end of
month. And this is a H/A and Domino backup machine. We're never running
on it during end of month. We do our switches at other times.