From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Charles Wilt
Sent: Friday, December 09, 2011 1:17 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Create/Last Used Program Dates

Gary makes a good point (and one I was getting ready to make )...

If all your programs are ILE with basically a shell module providing
the PEP and all the business logic in a separate module, you could use
UPDPGM to make changes without recreating the *PGM object and thus
without affecting the create date...

Guessing that doesn't help you now though :)

Charles