Re: Find a binary value with CL (V5R4)

fixed

Bruce, Chuck and Joe, thanks for your direct help with the problem. The other suggestions were excellent as well.

Bruce that article is perfect, and thanks for the explanation on the bits. With one call to the MI I can get everything I need. Chuck's advise on the reserved values is well taken. Joe, neat way of doing it without an MI call.