From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of PaultinNZ
Sent: Friday, December 02, 2011 12:38 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Automated upload - how to initiate.

Hi Gary,
You could start here, I think.
http://wiki.midrange.com/index.php?title=Why_i&action=edit

And that says...

- The action you have requested is limited to users in the group:
Users<http://wiki.midrange.com/index.php?title=MidrangeWiki:Users&action=edi
t&redlink=1>
.
- You must confirm your e-mail address before editing pages. Please set
and validate your e-mail address through your user
preferences<http://wiki.midrange.com/index.php/Special:Preferences>
.

You can view and copy the source of this page:
So looks like you'll need 'to be added as an editor' first.

Think that will get you started.
Cheers
Paul