Carefulllllllll! As I mentioned earlier in this thread, this still IS a problem if you have 10/100 cards in your system! We get a little complacent because GbE cards have been around since the 8xx days and the vast majority of cards out there are now GbE stuff. However we all know with the legendary reliability of these systems some of you ARE still running iSeries and possibly even AS/400 hardware! (You know who you are....)

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis.