Rob, this isn't one of those items where it's looking for it in qpfrdata
but it is in qmpgdata??

On Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 4:27 PM, <rob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

My iNav for Windows is working fine and I am able to see my performance
graphs.
When I look at the joblog for QYPSJSVR (Management Central) I see messages
like"Object Q01130200 in QMGTC2 type *MGTCOL..." so I'm betting the
management collections are in QMGTC2. However, when I try to run
CRTPFRDTA FROMMGTCOL(QMGTC2/*SELECT)
TOMBR(R20111108)
FROMTIME(110811 0001)
TOTIME(110811 1540)
The selection screen is telling me "(No performance collections in
library)".

WRKOBJ OBJ(*ALL/*ALL) OBJTYPE(*MGTCOL)
Object Type Library Attribute Text
Q01131000 *MGTCOL QMGTC2 *PFRDTL
Q01131100 *MGTCOL QMGTC2 *PFRDTL
Q323000302 *MGTCOL QMGTC2 *PFRHST
Q311000506 *MGTCOL QMPGDATA *PFR
Q311091237 *MGTCOL QMPGDATA *PFR
Q312000502 *MGTCOL QMPGDATA *PFR
QYPEMGTCOL *MGTCOL QSYS *PEX PEX data
QDPC039336 *MGTCOL QUSRSYS *PEX PEX data

The only one with collection options is QMPGDATA. They stop about last
night "FROMTIME not within range of collection.". So, do I need to run an
intermediate step to put the data from QMGTC2 into QMPGDATA? Like maybe
it converts from *PFRDTL and *PFRHST to *PFR type collections?

Workaround was to give up on the from data/time and just pick a
collection.

Now it's creating a plethora of QMPGDATA/QAPM* tables. Let's say I want
to track the cpu percentage throughout the day for a job with a jobname of
XXXX. How would I go about figuring out which table to query?

Group Dekko
Dept 1600
Mail to: 2505 Dekko Drive
Garrett, IN 46738