ok.

On Mon, Nov 7, 2011 at 1:20 PM, Jerry C. Adams <midrange@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yeah, I know, and Jim Sloan is a friend of mine, but my budget is $0.
There
were one or two that I used at my previous employer, but mainly I just like
seeing examples of CLs.

Jerry C. Adams
IBM i Programmer/Analyst
You wouldn't have won if we had beaten you. -Yogi Berra to Al Campanis
(Dodgers exec)
--
A&K Wholesale
Murfreesboro, TN
615-867-5070

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jack Kingsley
Sent: Monday, November 07, 2011 11:50 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: [Bulk] QUSRTOOL Location

You won't get to many of the tools unless you purchase them from here:

http://taatool.com/

On Mon, Nov 7, 2011 at 11:55 AM, Mark S. Waterbury <
mark.s.waterbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi, Jerry:

QUSRTOOL is option 7 of OS/400 ... 5722-SS1 ... on the "base" set of CDs
... B2924_01, B2924_02, etc.

HTH,
Mark S. Waterbury

> On 11/7/2011 11:35 AM, Jerry C. Adams wrote:
Anyone know where I could find the IBM version of QUSRTOOL (V5R1)? I
checked the list of Standard and keyed products list in the info center
and
could not find it listed.

I know we had it on the V5R3/V5R4 system on which I used to work, and I
found a Tech Document for 6.1 that referred to it by name so I am
guessing
that it is still being distributed.

Thanks.

Jerry C. Adams

IBM i Programmer/Analyst

I cannot imagine any condition which could cause this ship to founder.
cannot conceive of any vital disaster happening to the vessel. Modern
shipbuilding has gone beyond that. -E.IO <http://e.io/> <http://e.io/>.
Smith, captain

--

A&K Wholesale