<Shameless plug......>
If there is interest in working on this as an open source project, you can use iDevCloud.com.....
</Shameless plug>

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects

On 11/7/2011 9:11 AM, Buck wrote:
James did pass away.

Sean created a new Sourceforge project, WyattERP-400 and did the bulk of
the work (all of it?) in that Sourceforge project. The mods I had made
are with a prior employer.

Jon, are you looking for specific information?

(Following is an editorial by an unpaid non-spokesperson)

This platform is not friendly to open source projects. Very, very few
of us have a private midrange box to develop and test on. Although
there are a few free boxes on the internet.

Most of us have to use the machine that belongs to our employers. This
often means trying to navigate a legal quagmire involving intellectual
property. When that's squared away, there's always the issue of working
on private projects during working hours. Which is to say that one may
get permission to come in early or stay late, but an hour or two a day
is not the same as plinking away on your own machine at home with supper
and slippers.

And of course, our QSYS.LIB file system for storing source members does
not really play well with Github or Sourceforge.

All three of these factors (no machine, no time and no easy way to
share) makes for a daunting obstacle. Extra kudos for those hardy
philanthropic souls surmounting these!
--buck