Kurt

First, you're better off posting this question in the WEB400 list here.

The Apache server on i is fantastic - information on setting it up is in infoCenter. You can run all manner of instances, with different ports and all.

First you want to STRTCPSVR *HTTP HTTPSVR)(*ADMIN)

Then go to your browser and enter http://[your i ip address or host name]:2001 - this gets you to a browser page for administering lots of things - at 7.1 there's an option near the bottom for internet stuff, IIRC. Or you could try port 2005 instead of 2001 and see what you get. It's been a while since I've been there.

I've never set up wiki on i, but it should be similar to how it's done elsewhere - again, the WEB400 list will be much better on this - get thee hence, knave!

Wikis often use PHP, so you might need to get into that realm - again, WEB400 to the rescue, most likely.

And google is your friend, of course.

HTH
Vern