From your response - I'm not sure - are you getting what you wanted?

Jim Franz

----- Original Message ----- From: "John McKee" <jmmckee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2011 4:15 PM
Subject: Re: Xerox 5135

I had flubbed the parameter on the OVRPRTF. Odd, but I tried it without the OPNSCOPE (which should have been OVRSCOPE) and was careful to not trigger a new level. But, nothing routed to the proper tray. At least, that was what I was told. Changed the OVRSCOPE and it seemed to work.

What I do not understand is why spool files parked at the bypass tray. Our resident Xerox person told me that tray priority (his wording, which makes me wonder) "...Tray priority is usually 3,4,1,2. I don't see anything on my end that would cause a bypass tray priority.". Said he checked it. But, the "Usually" leaves me in doubt.....

Just tried changing model to *LEXOPTRAT - not wscst. I saw it appear briefly on the printer web page and I was told it worked. But, on further reflection, I am not sure it did. I still have an ovrprtf in force to select the drawer. ......... Tried it again, without the OVRPRTF. I was told that it came out landscape and did not stop at the bypass tray.

Learning all the time.....

Thanks.

John McKee