To: "Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2011 5:40 PM
Subject: Forcing a specific tray

I set up a DEVD for a Xerox 5135. But, spool files sent to this printer cause the printer to request a paper change in the bypass tray.

I don't know if this is normal for this printer. But, easiest work-around is to use a WSCST to force a tray other than bypass.

Thus this question:

What do I use for the device type parameter of the RTVWSCST command?

John McKee