A restricted state would certainly work but it seems a bit draconian to me. If the real problem is jobs that use the objects in question need to stop using them. Using a restricted state to solve the problem feels like the wrong hammer for this nail. Rather why not write a program to find all the jobs that are accessing the object and end them, and then stop the applications that use them temporarily ?

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects

On 10/28/2011 3:52 PM, Raul A. Jager W. wrote:
Can I allocate the library? or should I go to the console and use
"ENDSBS *ALL"?