ok, hopefully this will help you resolve the problem
yes, I don't have any win7 yet.

On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 4:43 PM, Lindstrom, Scott R.
<slindstrom@xxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

Jack - I am going to try and have the local techs try the CWBCOTRC trace
mentioned at the bottom.

These are WIN7 machines that are all installed the same (via SCCM), so it's
curious why only two don't work. There is no firewall software on the PC's
themselves.

Interesting that this link points out that starting in V6R1 the registry
and "My documents" is not used anymore.

Scott Lindstrom
Pactiv Corporation | Unix, Storage and AS/400 Administrator
605 Heathrow Drive
Lincolnshire, IL 60069
p:847 482 7602 fx:847-615-3560
slindstrom@xxxxxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:
midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jack Kingsley
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2011 12:09 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: CWBLM0011 license error message WIN7 CA6.1 rc=6211

Found this link:

https://www-304.ibm.com/support/entdocview.wss?uid=nas1fd0d3e512174851e86257617004d1ae2

On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 12:19 PM, Lindstrom, Scott R. <
slindstrom@xxxxxxxxxx
wrote:

Out of hundreds of Windows 7 PC's all running the same install of CA6.1
SP
SI35607 I have only two users that cannot signon. They get the error
message "CWBLM0011 - an internal license has occurred rc=6211".

I have been researching this for days. A lot of the old hits seem to
apply
for releases before WIN7. For WIN7 this looked promising but did not fix
the problem:

In order prevent Client Access from using IPv6, we had to add the
following
system (not user) environment variable:

Variable: CWB_IPC_NOIPV6SOCK Value: Y

The tech at the remote site did open the history log service viewer and
sees the following chain of events:

* The PC connects to the IP address of the AS400 on port 449
(as-svrmap)

* The PC connects to the IP address of the AS400 on port 8476
(as-signon)

* Five occurrences of this message are then logged:
CWBCO1003 Sockets error, function select() returned 10038

All I can find out about this error is " Socket operation on non-socket "
which doesn't help me.

Any thoughts on what else I can look at?

Scott Lindstrom

list