Pete,

Just wild-guessing... If your problems began with an open mail relay, would
a STRMSF *CLEAR help?

Regards,

Luis Rodriguez

On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 12:58 PM, Luis Rodriguez <luisro58@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Pete,

The relevant section about SNADS File Server Objects APIs (V6R1) can be
found here:

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v6r1m0/index.jsp?topic=/apis/off4b.htm

One of the points in that section states:

- To manage the existence of a file server object, you would use the
assign and revoke access ID APIs. However, if these APIs are not used, there
is no protection on the file server object (see Assign and Revoke APIs
Example<http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v6r1m0/topic/apis/off4b.htm#HDRASRVKEX>).
If someone issues the Reclaim Storage (RCLSTG) command and there is no
protection on a file server object, that file server object will be deleted.

So I wonder if a RCLSTG would help in your case?

Keep us posted if you find a solution to your problems.

Regards,

Luis Rodriguez