Those are normal marker PTFs that were used back then. Since then IBM has changed the naming convention on the marker PTFs. No big thing here. Just shows everything applied permanently. An IPL to the "A" won't change much.

If you do apply a new cumulative fix pack (they can be found on Fix Central) it might be a good idea to be on the "A" side to start with anyway since that will avoid an IPL. PTF processing has improved somewhat since then. (It took all night to apply one PTF when OS/400 V1R2M0 was out)

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects