I inherited a V5R2 system with two partitions from another company. Prior to the move SNADS between them was working. It's been decades since I have worked on configuring SNADS so I am having trouble.

When the systems arrived here I changed all the TCP/IP related info and all that is working OK. But SNDNETF's are not working. So from what I've read I need to make sure I can do pass-thru between the two systems as a first step.

On systems I have managed in the past I am used to the system name, local network ID, and local control point being the same. Then I can just do a STRPASTHR <systemname> and I am good.
But on these two partitions the local network ID and local control point are the system serial number preceded by an "A60" or "S65" (rather than the system name).

When I try a STRPASTHR SYSB from SYSA I get:

Message ID . . . . . . : CPF8933 Severity . . . . . . . : 40
Message . . . . : Route to specified location not found.
Cause . . . . . : No route could be found from location *LOC to location SYSB in network *LOC using mode *NETATR. Either no route is available, or else one or more of the parameters specified does not fit the current system and network configuration.
Recovery . . . : One or more of the parameters RMTLOCNAME, RMTNETID, LCLLOCNAME and MODE might be incorrect. Use the Display APPN Information (DSPAPPNINF) command to determine which value is incorrect. Correct the appropriate parameter value and then try the request again.

Is my STRPASTHR failing because I am not specifying some other information on the command? I have tried various attempts at specifying (educated guesses) Local Location and Remote Network Identifier with no luck. The eventual goal is to get SNDNETF to work. In CFGDSTSRV I don't see anything that looks out of the ordinary leading me to believe I've left something out that I need in the STRPASTHR.

Here is some info that would be relevant:

SYSA:
====
DSPNETA:
-----------
System: SYSA
Current system name . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : SYSA
Pending system name . . . . . . . . . . . . . :
Local network ID . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : APPN
Local control point name . . . . . . . . . . . . : S6512345
Default local location . . . . . . . . . . . . . : S6512345
Default mode . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : BLANK

DSPAPPNINF:
----------------
Control Network
Point ID
S6512345 APPN

SYSB:
====
DSPNETA:
-----------
System: SYSB
Current system name . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : SYSB
Pending system name . . . . . . . . . . . . . :
Local network ID . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : APPN
Local control point name . . . . . . . . . . . . : A6012345
Default local location . . . . . . . . . . . . . : A6012345

DSPAPPNINF:
Control Network
Point ID
A6012345 APPN

Any ideas on what would need to be changed to make SNADS work when the only thing that has really changed is the TCP/IP info?

TIA,
Scott Lindstrom