Thanks Rob,
I will give that a try.

On Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 4:59 PM, <rob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This worked:
CPYAUDJRNE ENTTYP(SF) FROMTIME(090911 1644)
runqry qryFILE(QTEMP/QASYSFJ4)

CODE TYPE JOB JOB JOB ENTRY SPOOL SPOOL
NAME USER NUMBER TYPE FILE NUMBER

T SF QPADEV000D ROB 490,010 D QPDSPJOB 000001

SPOOL SPOOL SPOOL SPOOL
NUMBER JOB JOB JOB
NAME USER NUMBER
000001 ROBHQ1 ROB 492348

The OP could query that file to find out exactly what job deleted a
particular jobs spool file.

Group Dekko
Dept 1600
Mail to: 2505 Dekko Drive