From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Charles Wilt
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2011 8:57 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Storing Numeric Values in the Database

Joe,

I hear you on the journal dumps...

My preference is to use DBUJRN, though that doesn't help if I need to
look at multiple tables at once...

When DBUJRN is not available, I roll my own equivalent using CREATE
TABLE AS (to build a table with the journal fields and the table's
fields) and CPYF *NOCHECK (or SQL SUBSTR)...

Charles

On Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 8:42 AM, Joe Pluta <joepluta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>