On 01-Sep-2011 10:35 , Morgan, Paul wrote:

Check the second level help text on CPD3245. The physical file is
reusing deleted records.

Mark Murphy on Thursday, September 01, 2011 1:21 PM wrote:

Anyone know why the FIFO keyword in this LF definition would give
me problems? I searched the manual, and can't find anything that
applies.

<<SNIP DDS with FIFO file level keyword>>

The error message is:
* CPD3245 40 1 Message . . . . : The duplicate
key ordering attribute is not valid.

And the OP might consider using CRTLF OPTION(*SECLVL) so the second level text appears directly within the listing, instead of being able to see only the first-level text as shown in the message by the OP. Using that OPTION can help to avoid both the need to either DSPMSGD to get more details [but without the replacement text specific to the failure] and the possible need to defer to "the manual" for possible origin.

Regards, Chuck