I would consider this a fortunate accident - not everyone uses the nontech list.

Vern

On 8/29/2011 3:43 PM, Scott Klement wrote:
Hi folks,

Evelyn's post was intended to be a response to the following question:
http://archive.midrange.com/midrange-nontech/201108/msg00001.html

This is her first attempt to use Midrange.com, and I think the post to
Midrange-L was a mistake. (The original thread was on MIDRANGE-NONTECH)