Bruce,

Thanks for your note.

When I began to work with IBM's midrange systems, back in 1979, that was the
case in Venezuela. Many of us preferred our systems in English, as the first
translations left a lot to be desired. Additionally, new releases came out
first in English. Later on, as the translations got better, people began
to switch their systems to Spanish. Also, not everybody was fluent in
English (even technical personnel).

Unfortunately, our company has gone the SAP/ORACLE/HP route, and our i5 has
been left without software maintenance, stuck at V5R3. Fortunately, I can
still access the English version of the Infocenter, when I have the time.

Regards,

Luis Rodriguez