Very True. I did this in college and my partner and I turned out our code
much faster than the guys trying to fly solo. Plus, you drive each other.
When one gets stuck, the other usually has the answer. And if not, you
have someone to work through it with.

Thanks
Bryce Martin
Programmer/Analyst I
570-546-4777

Jim Oberholtzer <midrangel@xxxxxxxxxx>
08/25/2011 07:53 AM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: Agile Development, Anyone?

I did not believe in pair programming until I tried it awhile back. It
was really an accident that we wound up doing it but we both found the
process to be fun, much faster, and more accurate with the unit
testing. If you let yourself really try it, it might surprise you about
how well it works. That does require the developers to have a good
working relationship that is based on mutual respect, but not
necessarily skill levels.

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects