So these APIs will work with the library in Seq Mode as stated above?

On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 1:13 PM, <rob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I think you mean Base OS, not base BRMS.

Group Dekko
Dept 1600
Mail to: 2505 Dekko Drive
Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755
http://www.dekko.com

From: Jim Oberholtzer <midrangel@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 08/18/2011 03:53 PM
Subject: Re: Tape Cartridge Barcode Label Data

I think you need Media and Storage Extensions ( V5R4) for those APIs.
If you have V6 or V7 it's included in the base BRMS.

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects

On 8/18/2011 2:17 PM, Kirk Goins wrote:
WRKTAPCTG only works if the library is set in Random ( Library Mode ).
don't want to use the GUI interface to see what is there.. What I 'want'
do is get the barcode label from a CL and then make sure that label is
what
the tape is initialized at.