Hmmm... Guess I'll have to concede that - I agree it is quite clear.

This is different, though, from what I remember about unix type standards.
But even so - and whether the i doesn't follow that standard or I just
misremember - that doesn't mean you didn't read the documentation properly.
My apologies.

Dennis Lovelady
"Abstract Art: A product of the untalented, sold by the unprincipled to the
utterly bewildered."
-- Al Capp

Am I? The table that I was referencing is labeled as follows:

Figure 1-77. Authorization Required for unlink() (excluding QSYS.LIB,
independent ASP QSYS.LIB, QDLS and QOPT)

Maybe I'm looking at different documentation, but it seems pretty clear...

-Eric