Glenn,

I would say yes, that the email application is most likely corrupting
the attachment enough for you to see the artifacts or strage results
in it. One thing you could do is try one or more other email
applications to see if the same thing happens to rule it out (or as
the cause).

I'm happy to help with my email software if you're insterested. Not
trying to make a sale, just letting you know you can download my
MAILTOOL product from www.bvstools.com/mailtool.html and apply a temp
key, give it a try and use it for debugging purposes only.

Brad
www.bvstools.com

On Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 12:02 PM, Gundermann, Glenn / Kuehne + Nagel /