Thank you , I dd find this tidbit.

http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/i/software/access/windows/supportedos.html

On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 10:40 AM, <rob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Either that's not supported or IBM needs to update the following:

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/powersys/v3r1m5/topic/p7hbx/softwarereq.htm
Windows 7 is not listed as a supported OS for Op's Console.
"Operations Console is supported on Microsoft® Windows® Vista, Windows
2000 Professional, and Windows XP Professional."

"PC5250 or IBM® Personal Communications V5.8 (V5.7 CSD 1 minimum) must be
installed for the console only. It is not required for remote control
panel only configurations." System i Access for Windows 7.1 ships 6.0 of
PC5250 (at least according to Help About). So, perhaps they support an
earlier version than 7.1. I can't really pin it down and it's silly they
don't say.

Group Dekko
Dept 1600
Mail to: 2505 Dekko Drive