It could I suppose..

The recommendation is use use the disk monitors to find the "hot
periods" when one drive is significantly hotter than the rest. Then
use TRCASPBAL during that period.

Given that you saw your backup increase by 20min...I assume that the
backup is still a hot period...and that you'd want to fix that.

On the other hand...if you can live with the extra 20min...perhaps
you'd prefer to balance the usage for the rest of the day.

Have fun!

Charles