That process is going to act more like the initial install than the post balance as Larry explained earlier.

The best procedure would be to start over. Drain the drive, remove it from the configuration and re-add it with the balance option right away...., or ..... Just wait a week the system will do what it does best.

10% is well within a reasonable busy rate even if it is a bit higher than the other drives. If it were 40% I'd be concerned.

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects