From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Trevor Perry
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2011 1:37 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: past COMMON session presentations

Paul,

Conference handouts are more than an "occasional bit of information". If
you want the information, pay and attend the conference. If you cannot
attend "for whatever reason", but still think the handouts are valuable,
you should pay for that value. "Denied" is a harsh word, so let's say, you
will be granted access if you pay the value.

Trevor