I'm not very good with battery specs, though. Does Batteries Plus typically have NiMH cells in multiple capacities, or is it more of a one-size fits all sort of thing? If they have multiple capacities, will they just match what I've got in my battery pack or will they ask me hard questions like "what capacity do you want, dude"? Like I said, I confused myself after I found three different "official replacement" parts online with three different mAh ratings.

Joe

They won't have one but will make you a replacement with your pigtail.

About $20.

- Larry