Yeah, I know you are a different beast which is what makes pct really
nice. I just figured that with the size of Penn State that someone,
somewhere, might have an IBM i.

Thanks
Bryce Martin
Programmer/Analyst I
570-546-4777

Mike Cunningham <mike.cunningham@xxxxxxx>
07/26/2011 11:46 AM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
RE: Doing remote journals to the cloud

Main Campus Parking use to use an AS/400 but I don't think they do
anymore. Nice idea. Main Campus uses a VM machine which all the other
branches also use for most admin work. We are a bit of a different beast
in the Penn State world being a totally independent college. I think I
might ask their IT office if anyone does or if I go the hourly FTP route
just give me some disk space on one of their huge Sharks