Does it make sense to break up one partition running eight Domino
partitions and all of our ERP and other "traditional" workload into two
partitions? We thought of having the ERP partition host the Domino
partition and make it a guested one.

Normally, on a straight Domino partition we do things a little
differently. Like, QCTLSBSD stays QBASE instead of QCTL as there's no
batch or interactive workload - in the 'traditional' sense.

Current lpar:
9117-MMA with 5.25 processor units, 51GB main memory, 52 disk drives of
which four are SSD's and the rest 140's. WRKDSKSTS shows them about 4%
busy and 67.7% full.

% CPU used . . . . . . . : 43.2 Auxiliary storage:
Elapsed time . . . . . . : 00:00:01 System ASP . . . . . . : 6348 G
Jobs in system . . . . . : 43596 % system ASP used . . :
67.7759
% perm addresses . . . . : .660 Total . . . . . . . . : 6348 G
% temp addresses . . . . : 33.788 Current unprotect used : 91041
Maximum unprotect . . : 97924

System Pool Reserved Max -----DB----- ---Non-DB---
Pool Size (M) Size (M) Active Fault Pages Fault Pages
1 9644.92 4663.57 +++++ .0 .0 6.3 6.3
2 13060.87 82.01 1599 .0 1.8 385.4 1400
3 522.23 .30 29 .0 .0 .0 .0
4 18711.30 .92 1306 1.8 1.8 4.5 4.5