Another way to do this is generate a .bat file on IFS first.
Then download and execute it with a pre-installed .bat file on the PC which
uses FTP to doenload the .bat file.
The pre-installed .bat file is started using STRPCCMD with the generated
name on IFS as it's only parameter.

On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 3:09 PM, Robert Ostrowski <