Sam

<verndor response>
If a commercial solution is an option, you might consider our iForms product - this can take your existing spooled files and convert to PDF - and because it is really almost a programming environment, you can add additional pages wherever you want. The turnaround on cost is, you don't have to do any changes to your existing applications.

Another possibility here is to take your existing PDFs and use iForms to generate just the front page from the spooled file data, then merge them - we have a PDF to Tiff Utilities product, and iForms might have a PDF merge, too - I forget!

Look for iForms on our website www.rjssoftware.com if interested, or call us toll-free at 888.RJS.SOFT.
</verndor response>

Regards
Vern