was message level set, as in MSGLVL(4 0 *SECLVL) LOGCLPGM(*YES)

Thee has to be something before CPE3425, but the message level is keeping it out of the job log. Also look at QSYSOPR. Might be something there that was auto replied to.

John McKee

-----Original message-----
From: "Douthat, Trent A" trent.douthat@xxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2011 18:55:59 -0500
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Getting DDM to work through an SSH tunnel

The CPE3425 message is the very first message after the SBMRMTCMD.

Here are the message details from pressing F9 on the message help screen:
Message ID . . . . . . : CPE3425 Severity . . . . . . . : 10
Date sent . . . . . . : 07/04/11 Time sent . . . . . . : 14:31:59
Message type . . . . . : Diagnostic
From . . . . . . . . . : AISTAD1 CCSID . . . . . . . . : 65535

From program . . . . . . . . . : QRWXDLL
From library . . . . . . . . : QSYS
From module . . . . . . . . : QRWXDLL
From procedure . . . . . . . : SndErrnoMsg__FPc
From statement . . . . . . . : 13

To program . . . . . . . . . . : QRWXDLL
To library . . . . . . . . . : QSYS
To module . . . . . . . . . : QRWXDLL
To procedure . . . . . . . . : SndErrnoMsg__FPc
To statement . . . . . . . . : 13