Unless the person contacted happens to work for IBM Global Services. Always
remember that IBM now makes more revenue from services than hardware
sales...

;-)

- sjl

Luis wrote:
Tami,

IIRC, in the main IBM i web site, there is some info about TCO/ROI
studies,
client cases, etc. AFAIK, that would be the nearest thing about it. There
is
always, of course, the option of contacting IBM and asking about that
info.
I'm sure they would be (or at least SHOULD be) happy to provide it.