The entire "chain" of associated receivers should appear in the "JOURNALED OBJECTS-", detached or attached, best I can recall. AFaIK those entries are maintained to enable enforcing the rules about what [order] receivers in a chain can be deleted using DLTJRNRCV; i.e. not being the first recorded x/0701 [*JRNRCV] in that table\list presented in the DMPOBJ output is a\the reason for which CPF7023 would be issued for a request to delete the journal receiver.

Regarding the help text for "count", since "implicit" does not equate with "hidden", I would expect either that the count would be adjusted to not include the other journaled objects\types [those that the WRKJRNA will not list] or that another category of objects would be available to be listed. That is to say, I am of the opinion that the count presented should be able to be matched with the count of the elements in [unchanging] lists, for consistency. Why should someone be left wondering what might be wrong for the inconsistency that is presented.? Does someone need to know to redirect to DMPOBJ to get the whole story? If *JRNRCV are known to be tracked in the "count", then why not just include them in their own summary record in the "Summary by Object Type" output? Perhaps the feature is improved in a newer release, or if not, someone might eventually complain.?

Regards, Chuck