On 02-Jun-2011 03:30 , Dennis Lovelady wrote:
<ed: add attribution> CRPence wrote the day before:
Perhaps "better", since instead of a program to process those
additional data queue entries, a DSPJRN can be performed to
produce results [specific to those batch jobs] directed to an
output file, then a report produced against just the specific
information generated or selecting and reporting about only the
information of interest.

Sorry... but you're suggesting this is better because it doesn't
require a program? What is the basis? It is choice, of course, but
I like the DQ approach much better because it is event-related,
whereas the DSPJRN is after the fact and relatively clumsy. <<SNIP>>

Whatever. Somebody apparently woke up too early or on the wrong side of the bed, both for having temporarily forgotten the meaning of both /perhaps/ and "scare quotes" and for having missed the emphasized concern from the OP about having to process *every* status for *every* OUTQ. I apologize too, for offering any comment then... and now.

Regards, Chuck