From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bruce Hoffman
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2011 6:50 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: I missed another memo

call it what you will... suspended animation? I been doing PTFs on the
hosting and let me tell you... this is fantastic. Not having to take all
the hosted partitions down and not having to recover them after the
hosting IPLs for the fourth time today! I need to change my shorts! <lol>

I know that it don't work this way on Power 6 with 6.1.