My suggestion is to give it time. If the SysAdmin did get the PTR correct,
this should all be solved over the next few hours. Seems that the unknown
is (can be) an effect of lack of rDNS. What might be happening is that
there are superficial servers now seeing the rDNS, but it hasn't made its
way into the heart yet.

Of course, I'm hanging on to the assumption that that's the current issue.
Could be wrong, and there could be another behind this one. If possible
(and I stole this phrase from my research this evening) that SysAdmin should
be hit with a clue-by-four. Maybe spend some time with a mail admin that's
done it for a living.

Dennis Lovelady
"April 1. This is the day upon which we are reminded of what we are on the
other three hundred sixty-four."
-- Mark Twain

Full headers with message originating from the i, but private email as
original sender. I see two interesting entries. Return-Path and still
see unknown as response to HELO.

John McKee