From: "Rubens Lehmann" rubens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 13:24:35 -0500
To: "'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'" midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RES: RES: Email oddity

John,

I must agree with Dennis.

You state "Host Baxter not able to deliver mail to", we can't figure out who
is "Baxter" neither to "whom" it is not able to deliver...

Full headers would be extremely helpful but still not enough, probably we'll
need details on your topology and DNS.

Mail server oddities can be as complex as an SQL with many selects and left
outer joins which misses some set of results without any probable cause. If
show just the table names, nobody will find answers.

If you prefer, mail me privately.

Rubens